Medela Harmony Flex Manual Breast Pump
Product code: 31310401
Manual breast pumps like Harmony™ from Medela are perfect for busy schedules, as a backup to your electric pump, or for occasional use if you normally breastfeed your baby. Small enough to fit into your handbag and with no need for batteries or wires, mums love their on-the-go hand pumps.
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield
- Ergonomic handle
- Perfect on the go and for occasional use
With a 105-degree opening angle, soft rim and oval shape for a better fit, the PersonalFit Flex™ shield puts less pressure on your milk ducts than traditional breast shields, resulting in a more effective and comfortable pumping session. More comfort for you, more milk for your baby – clinically proven.
This intuitive 2-phase expression technology handle allows you to mimic your baby’s sucking rhythm, making Harmony™ one of the best manual pumps to choose from. To fully benefit from handle’s functionality, first use the short side at a fast pace to stimulate milk flow. After you see breast milk flowing, use the long side of the handle to extract your milk. It’s as easy as 1 - 2!
Lighter, quieter and easier to use than electric pumps, Harmony™ is one of the best manual pumps thanks to 2-Phase expression technology and the PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield. Simple to use and easy to take anywhere, hand breast pumps are great for on-the-go pumping and occasional use.
- Assembly Required
- Assembly Required
- Batteries Included
- Polypropylene,thermoplastic elastomer. Diaphragm:valve membrane, Silicone rubber
- Country of Origin
- H20 x W8 x D16.6cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Yes - On top rack
- Electric or Manual
- Microwave Safe
- Suitable From
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.