Skip Hop Uplift Bouncer, Grey
Bring baby from floor to couch level-and everywhere in between! Skip Hop have taken the classic baby bouncer and gave it a much-needed lift.
Designed to naturally integrate baby into family moments, the Uplift Multi-Level Baby Bouncer starts as a traditional floor bouncer and can be elevated to sofa height-or any level in between-with the turn of a knob. The Uplift bouncer keeps baby in-sight, engaged and safely supported. With a neutral colour palette and beautifully streamlined look to fit into any contemporary home, it features vibration, sounds, and a range of other baby-friendly benefits.
- Use handy knob to adjust bouncer up to 34 inches
- Removable, washable fabric seat with 5-point harness
- Washable cotton-blend cushioned infant insert
- Vibration feature
- Plays two melodies and two soothing sound effects (heartbeat and ocean waves) with volume control
- Auto-off feature after 20 mins
- Wide, steady base
- Tuck-away toy bar with baby-safe mirror toy (or swap out for any ringed toy)
- Comes fully assembled and folds for storage
- For babies up to 25 lbs
- H31 x W30 x L19.5cm
- Suitable From
In 2003, new parents Ellen and Michael Diamant were a lot like new parents everywhere: overjoyed with the birth of their son, and overwhelmed with so many choices and so few solutions that satisfied.
When they searched for a diaper bag that looked great and worked well, they found nothing. So they invented one.
Almost a decade and hundreds of products later, Ellen and Michael are still inventing “everything-in-its-place” solutions that are smart, functional and great-looking for busy parents.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy