Product code: 46102502
If you find yourself packing multiple kits for one look, our Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette is your globe-trotting go-to.
When it’s time to grab your carry-on and dash off to the next big adventure, you’ll want to pack light. Enter Born To Run, an all-in-one eyeshadow palette that has everything you need to create neutral looks, add in pops of colour and play with brights, no matter where you’re going.
With 21 of-the-moment shades - from jewel tones and modern neutrals to more colourful shadows - you’ve got every possible eye look covered in one sleek kit. Made from our mind-blowing formula that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich colour and blendability, Born To Run’s Eyeshadow shades hold tightly onto pigment that stays put.
Got a conference in Dallas where you need to look like a boss? Create subtle definition with creamy, light neutrals like Breakaway and Weekender en route (using the palette’s full-size mirror, of course). Or, blend Baja, a burnt orange matte, into the lids and smudge Accelerate, a reddish copper metallic, into the crease for a sunset-hued smoky eye that mirrors the view on your road trip through the Mojave Desert. If you’re dancing until daybreak in Prague, put a twist on the traditional cat-eye look and smudge Guilt Trip, a smokey purple shimmer, into the lash line to create an imperfect wing.
Can’t decide which awe-inspiring shade to swipe on next? No matter which shades you try, we designed them all to be universally flattering for any skin tone and any lifestyle. Whether you’re a total road warrior, a weekend escapist or a staycationer - this one palette has everything you need when you’re Born To Run.
- Breakaway (warm ivory shimmer)
- Stranded (pale rose gold with tonal micro-shimmer)
- Blaze (light metallic peach with pink shift)
- Weekender (light neutral beige matte)
- Still Shot (bright peach)
- Rriff (brown-nude matte with floating micro-sparkle)
- Good As Gone (deep brown with iridescent micro-shimmer)
- Hell Ride (deep fuchsia matte)
- Baja (burnt orange matte)
- Accelerate (reddish copper metallic)
- Guilt Trip (smoky purple shimmer)
- Ignite (rose gold metallic)
- Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer)
- Wanderlust (forest green with gold micro-shimmer)
- Wildheart (bright fuchsia)
- Punk (red-brown matte)
- Double Life (metallic rust)
- Jet (black with deep shimmering purple shift)
- Drift (charcoal satin with tonal micro-sparkle)
- Radio (deep emerald satin)
- Big Sky (frosted green shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle)
- Urban Decay
Urban Decay has been shaking up the beauty industry and exciting beauty junkies and make up artists for more than 15 years with its ability to create new and innovative beauty products that are long-lasting and available in a wide range of colour choices. The Urban Decay story started when the prestige beauty market was mainly dictated by a colour palette of red, pink and beige. Sandy Lerner (cofounder of Cisco Systems) made a bold decision to create products that would satisfy her makeup tastes. Sandy met Wende Zomnir, a creative and strong-minded businesswoman (and makeup addict almost since birth). They came to an agreement which led to the creation of amazing new nail polishes in Wende's Laguna Beach bungalow, and the rest is history. Today, Urban Decay is known for experimental shades and innovative products, the company has one of the biggest shade ranges in the industry - and some of the best-selling palettes in the business.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy