Braun No Touch and Touch Age Precision Thermometer
Product code: 31335601
Braun No Touch and Touch Thermometer with Age Precision is a handy infrared ear thermometer that makes taking your child's temperature simple. It features patented Age Precision technology, an age adjustable fever guidance which takes the guesswork out of the temperature reading. This thermometer uses patented breakthrough technology to make taking temperature easy, stress-free and incredibly accurate.
- A Touch mode: place the thermometer on the forehead between the eyebrows to take a measurement.
- A No touch mode: hold the thermometer in front of your child's forehead between the eyebrows up to 2cm away, therefore reducing stress for your child. The temperature can then be taken without risk of waking them.
- The no-sound mode can also be used so that your child's temperature can be taken almost silently.
- Versatile, the food & liquid mode allows you to easily measure your baby food, drink or even bath temperature.
- Protective cap
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean
- Country of Origin
- 20 x 13 x 6cm
- Suitable From
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.