Champagne Bollinger Rose with 2x Glasses, 75cl
Product code: 77050108
Bollinger Rosé demonstrates unique blending and red-winemaking skills: a true alchemy and a very technical wine. This 75cl bottle is paired as a gift with 2x glasses.
Champagne Bollinger was established in 1829 by Jacques Bollinger and to this day is still family-owned.
To the eye: Bronze tones combined with the intense depth of a great red wine. To the nose: The nobility of red berries: hints of red currant, cherry and wild strawberry. A spicy touch, not unlike Special Cuvée. To the palate. A subtle combination of structure, length and vivacity, with a tannic finish due to the adjunction of red wine. Bubbles as fine as velvet. Flavours of wild berries.
Crayfish, lobster, one-side cooked salmon. Japanese cuisine or not-so-spicy Asian cuisine. Fruit-based dessert: fruit soup, strawberry tart, raspberries.
We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Alcohol by volume
- Alcohol type
- Country of Origin
- Does this contain nuts
- If you have a nut allergy, please consult the "May contain" section of this product's ingredients & allergy information PDF. The link for the PDF is in the product description
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for vegetarians
- The Licensing Act 2003
- It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.