EarthKind Synthetic Standard Pillow, Medium
Product code: 60836702
All of EarthKind's synthetic pillows are made from 100% recycled materials. Recycled polyester fibres are just as soft and as warm as non-recycled fibres. EarthKind are committed to sustainable production, reducing carbon footprint and zero waste to landfill. EarthKind's zero waste packaging is made with no plastic and is designed to be kept and used again. Made in the UK.
Suitable for regular washing
Washable at 40°C, allowing for an effective clean that's much kinder to the environment.
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Country of Origin
- 48 x 74cm
- Drying Instructions
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Filling Composition
- 100% recycled polyester
- Ideal for
- Side sleepers, Back sleepers, Front sleepers
- Material Type
- 100% Polyester
- Pillowcase Size
- Sustainability Claim
- Contains at least 40% Recycled Polyester
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 40°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.