Product code: 66166405
Part of our ANYDAY range, our Arlo curtains are fuss-free and plain, making them the perfect starting point for layering up with other patterns and textures in your home. They're available in a variety of colours, from laid-back neutrals to loud bold tones, and the face fabric is made from a mix of cotton and polyester to balance softness and durability, all at a great price.
The eyelet heading gives them a more contemporary look with large, even folds and the lining adds the perfect finish, improving the drape of the curtains.
The width stated indicates the size of one curtain panel when laid completely flat. This pack contains two panels and the track/pole length we've recommended allows for the two panels to be gathered when the curtains are drawn. For a fuller look, increase the curtain width.
We package our curtains in recycled materials to keep them protected whilst they make their way to you. This means that when they arrive there could be some creases in them. We recommend you hang them for a few days to allow them to flatten and for the creases to fall out. If after this period your curtains still show signs of being folded then follow the ironing instructions on the back of the packaging. Be aware that each style of curtain has different ironing instructions, including heat limitations according to the fabric, so do make sure you follow the guidance provided to get the best results.
Do you need a curtain pole and accessories? Shop them here.
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there’s joy to be found in ANYDAY.
- John Lewis ANYDAY
- 55% cotton, 45% polyester. Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Country of Origin
- Curtain Heading Type
- Curtain Type
- Eyelet Size
- Made to Measure or Ready Made
- Ready Made
- Pattern Details
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there's joy to be found in ANYDAY.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.