Le Creuset Cast Iron Rectangular Grill Pan, Cerise, 32cm
Product code: 81347603
Grill and sear meats to five-star restaurant quality with the Rectangular Grill from Le Creuset. It delivers all the delicious flavour of an outdoor grill, with all the convenience of indoor cooking.
With its ability to grill at higher surface temperatures, you can create delicious dishes. Try it for perfect medium-rare steak, firmed up golden-brown smoked fish, sausages, skewers and chargrilled chicken, Mediterranean vegetables and fruits such as pineapple and mango.
- Cast iron for superior heat retention
- High ridges create char lines and drain off excess fat
- Hygienic, durable and easy to clean enamel interior
- Oven and grill safe
- Sturdy dual handles
- Suitable for use on all heat sources, including induction
- Available in a choice of colours
- Large grilling area
- Lifetime guarantee
Versatile use and healthier cooking
The grill is perfect for making quick, easy suppers and is ideal for searing meats, poultry, fish, patties, vegetables and even fruits with little or no fat, making it a healthier way to cook too. High ridges covering the entire base of the pan produce distinctive char lines making your food look incredibly appetising while draining away excess fat or grease. To cook well: oil the meat, fish or vegetables, not the grill.
Cast iron benefits
The grill is made of cast iron, a very efficient material at grilling thanks to its superior heat retention. Your food will seal very quickly with a delicious caramelized effect while locking in moisture, nutrients and flavours for succulent results. A quick test to check if the temperature of the grill is ready for cooking: throw a little water on the surface; if it stays in the pan without evaporating, it’s not yet hot enough. Be careful of the cast iron handles heating up.
Hygienic and easy to clean, the textured satin black enamel interior has been specially designed for high surface heat use and does not require seasoning. Very durable, it will not wear off and will develop a natural patina over time that is ideal for searing and frying.
Setting the grill apart are its dual handles providing extra stability when lifting a full pan.
Induction compatible and lifetime guarantee
Suitable for use on all heat sources, including induction, in the oven, under the grill and even on the barbecue, the grill is available in a wide choice of colours to perfectly complement every kitchen and style. It comes with a lifetime guarantee for complete peace of mind.
- Le Creuset
- Care instructions
- Dishwasher safe but cleaning by hand is recommended.
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe
- Country of Origin
- H3.1 x W21.8 x D38.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Cast iron
- Cast Iron
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
- Pan Type
- Grill Pans
Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware from its foundry in Fresnoy le Grand, France for almost 100 years. Innovation remains at the forefront of their success – they’ve expanded the types of products on offer and have taken advantage of many technological advances since its beginnings.
Le Creuset has continued to use the hand-crafted techniques and the original process of forging and casting in the manufacturing of its cookware. This attention to its heritage is also characteristic of the design. The Cocotte, or French Oven, was one of the first cast iron items produced by Le Creuset and is still the most popular item sold in a range of bright retro colours, with Volcanic (orange) the company’s trademark.
Used by leading chefs and keen cooks in more than 60 countries around the world including the US, UK, Japan and Australia, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 7 days. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.