Lily-flame Blush Reed Diffuser, 100ml
Product code: 78765068
- Made in the UK
Blush; The First Kiss of the Night! - A sultry, smouldering scent up close, and when dissipated into your room, a unique, precious and beautiful thing. One of the Great Things about Lily-flame’s Reed Diffusers is that, because there’s no flame, You can leave them unattended and They Last for Weeks and Weeks! Like all of Lily-flame’s products, This Reed Diffuser is Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly!
- Country of Origin
- H25 x W8 x D8cm
- Up to 12 weeks
Lily-flame started life in 1994 with the help of a loan from the Prince's Trust. 25 years later, Jo and Luc Nicholls still take care of 100% of the Lily-flame creative process themselves, in-house, developing new scents over many months to ensure the best possible experience for fragrance fans. Made in deepest Somerset, in the wilds of the Glastonbury countryside their iconic tin designs are created with the finest ingredients, most splendid scents and the loveliest designs. Most important of all, every Lily-flame creation includes a secret ingredient… Love!
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.