Product code: 81349017
This versatile round frying pan from STAUB is made of enamelled cast iron for excellent heat retention. It has an attractive beech wood handle adding a traditional look, yet it suits the modern kitchen. It's easy to care for and to clean, suitable for use on of all hobs, including induction, and it makes cooking even and simple.
- Attractive beech wood handle with hanging loop
- Interior matte black enamel is robust and easy to clean and care for
- Suitable for use on all hob types, including induction
- Cast iron is hard-wearing, scratch-resistant and has superb heat retention to reduce energy use
- Oven safe to 250°C
Even heat distribution
Cast iron ideally conducts heat and distributes it over the entire surface of the pan to the outer edges, resulting in even cooking. Its weight keeps it sitting flat and making good contact with the heat source for optimum cooking.
Beech wood handle
The beech wood handle enhances the traditional design of the pan and comes with a hanging loop. The shaped handle sides make tipping the pan easier.
The interior enamelling is robust, easy to clean and ideal for browning.
It can be used on all types of hobs, including induction, and is oven safe up to 250°C. Not suitable for the microwave or dishwasher.
- 20cm - H6.9 x W20.7 x D41cm, Weight: 1.5kg
- 24cm - H6.9 x W24.7 x D45cm, Weight: 1.8kg
- 26cm - H7.2 x W26.7 x D49cm, Weight: 2.1kg
- Care instructions
- Wash before use, dry thoroughly and apply vegetable oil to enhance the enamel properties. Heat or cool gradually to avoid thermal shock.
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
- 30 years
- Induction Compatible
- Cast Iron
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 250°C
Renowned for its high-quality cookware, STAUB originates from the Alsace region of France, which is famous for its culinary traditions. The grandson of a cookware merchant, Francis Staub designed his first piece, an enamelled pot or cocotte, in an old artillery factory in 1974. Ideally suited for Alsatian one-pot traditional recipes, the cocotte marries cast iron’s utility with both artisan and innovative manufacturing techniques.
The combination of traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology now defines STAUB products that are favoured by restaurateurs, amateur chefs and home cooks alike.
Manufactured in France, STAUB’s cast iron and ceramic cookware adds an authentic feel to cooking in the kitchen and its endearing designs grace dining tables worldwide.
- Standard UK delivery within 7 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns